So you signed up for the Free Pass but you’ve been hearing that The All Access Pass is a great deal and if you miss the special price – you might regret it for the rest of your life (okay, I’m just kidding about “the rest of your life”)…
The most common question we’re getting now is “What is the difference between the passes? I still get to watch the Keynote with my free pass. So what’s good about the All Access Pass?”
Thank you for asking! Because you need to know that there are vast differences and by just getting the Free, you are missing out quite abit…
- Access to Google’s Keynote Speech happening on Monday 11 July 2016
- Access to Masterclasses from our Sponsors, GetResponse and Sitecore
- Access to the LIVE Panel Discussion on the Future of Digital Marketing in Asia with some of our speakers from Twitter, Shakr, Digital Vidya, VWO, Nanigans, GetResponse, and more.
- Selected Speaker Bonuses and Freebies
- Access to our networking channel on ConnectPlus
All Access Pass:
- Lifetime Access To All 20+ Session Recordings – Revisit any session that you have missed, anytime, anywhere.
- Digital Marketing Summit Playbook – We supplement your learning with the presentation slides and mindmap notes.
- Live In-Person Infusionsoft Marketing Automation Workshop by Brendan Yong. (Worth USD 495) – This will take place in Singapore, but livestreamed and recorded for all who are unable to be present.
- Live In-Person Instagram Advertising Masterclass by Jacinda Siew of Nanigans– This will take place in Singapore, but livestreamed and recorded for all who are unable to be present.
- All Speaker Bonuses, such as Free Video Ad by Shakr (USD 65), Free Brand Audit by Bebop Asia, Free Zaxaa Premium (USD 77), Google Analytics Codes by Happy Marketer, Twitter Playbook by Twitter, and more!
- Private Networking Facebook Group, and invitations to future exclusive networking events with speakers.
See how BIG the difference is now? Don’t miss out.. Join us and grab your All Access Pass to get the FULL EXPERIENCE of Digital Marketing Summit Asia 2016 here.